Where to Park, as in County Parks, this Summer
17 May, 2012
WESTCHESTER COUNTY– Park it this summer- Passes for over 50 county parks go on sale today.
Passes are available at the Westchester County Center and the Parks Department on 450 Saw Mill River Road, Ardsley on Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the following locations:
- Rye Playland
- Dunwoodie and Sprain Lake Golf Course in Yonkers
- Hudson Hills Golf Course in Ossining
- Maple Moore Golf Course in White Plains
- Saxon Woods Golf Course in Scarsdale
- Ward Pound Ridge Reservation Golf Course in Cross River
- Glen Island Park in New Rochelle (tickets go on sale here May 26)
Some of the County Parks include not only those above, but Tibbetts Brook Park in Yonkers, Saxon Woods Pool in White Plains and Willson’s Waves in Mount Vernon.
Beginning June 16 passes will be available daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at The Brook at Tibbetts Brook Park in Yonkers, Saxon Woods Pool in White Plains and Willson’s Waves in Mount Vernon.
More information here.